BOA1

Featured post

#Avian #Influenza #H7N9 in #China: Preventing the Next #SARS (@WHO, Apr. 2 ‘17)

  Title : #Avian #Influenza #H7N9 in #China: Preventing the Next #SARS. Subject : Avian Influenza, H7N9 subtype (Asian Lineage), poultry e...

4 Aug 2017

Four Millionth Contact, reached!


Title: Four Millionth Contact, reached!

Subject: My personal opinion.

Source: Internal.

Code: [     ]

____

Four Millionth Contact, reached!

____

It has been a long run! Since 2005, this blog collected pieces of news, scientific abstracts, official updates and reports about infectious and emerging diseases, as well as natural and man-made disasters or wars.

It was not an easy one. Other than a poor valued in terms of income, my work here suffered the struggle of social media fatigue and the stressful situations I covered sometimes burnt out my mind too.

Friendly and unfriendly fires were shot at me in several occasions and these attempts to block the blog attempted.

Notwithstanding all these troubles, I reached today milestone: a four millionth interaction!

Thank to you, unknown ‘contact’ (human or bot), to make this long run a bit more easy for my.


GM (IoH).

___


____

-

Keywords: Opinion.

------