Title: Low pathogenic #avian #influenza #H5N2, #France [three #poultry #outbreaks].
Subject: Avian Influenza, H5N2 subtype, poultry epizootics in France.
Source: OIE, full page: (LINK).
Code: [ ]
Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry) H5N2, France
Information received on 10/02/2017 from Dr Loic Evain, Directeur Général adjoint, CVO, Direction générale de l'alimentation, Ministère de l'Agriculture, de l'Agroalimentaire et de la Forêt, Paris, France
- Report type Follow-up report No. 8
- Date of start of the event 15/10/2015
- Date of confirmation of the event 04/12/2015
- Report date 10/02/2017
- Date submitted to OIE 10/02/2017
- Reason for notification First occurrence of a listed disease
- Manifestation of disease Sub-clinical infection
- Causal agent Low pathogenic avian influenza virus
- Serotype H5N2
- Nature of diagnosis Laboratory (advanced)
- This event pertains to a defined zone within the country
- Summary of outbreaks
- Total outbreaks: 3
- Total animals affected: Species - Susceptible - Cases - Deaths - Destroyed - Slaughtered
- Birds - 4946 - ** - 0 - 4946 - 0
- Outbreak statistics: Species - Apparent morbidity rate - Apparent mortality rate - Apparent case fatality rate - Proportion susceptible animals lost*
- Birds - ** - 0.00% - ** - 100.00%
- *Removed from the susceptible population through death, destruction and/or slaughter
- **Not calculated because of missing information
- Source of the outbreak(s) or origin of infection
- Unknown or inconclusive
Keywords: OIE; Updates; Avian Influenza; H5N2 ; Poultry; France.