Title: #Human #Infection with #H7N9 #Avian #Influenza Virus in #China, Regional #Update.
Subject: Avian Influenza, H7N9 subtype, human cases in several provinces of China.
Source: Government of China, Quarantine Authority, full page: (LINK). Article in Chinese, edited.
Code: [ ]
Human Infection with H7N9 Avian Influenza Virus in China, Regional Update
- On 4 February, the Taiwan CDC informed that the first case of H7N9 avian influenza was diagnosed in 2017.
- The patient was a 69-year-old male Taiwanese of Kaohsiung nationality who developed fever, respiratory infection And other symptoms, January 25 to Kaohsiung City, the next day and went to the hospital for medical treatment, confirmed on February 4 H7N9 avian influenza positive.
- At present, the patient in serious condition, the Taiwan health sector has been tracking the relevant contacts 108 people.
- On February 4, Guangxi Health Family Planning Commission, Nanning City, reported a case of H7N9 cases, the current critically ill patients in the designated hospital in Nanning City, treatment.
- According to the preliminary investigation, experts consider the case of imported cases, at this stage the virus transmission risk is low.
- On February 8, Henan Provincial Health Commission reported that the diagnosis of Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, 1 case of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza.
- Currently in critical condition, is actively treatment.
- The epidemiological investigation has identified 44 people in close contact, medical observation were no abnormal symptoms.
- On February 5, Zhengzhou is the first case of H7N9 confirmed.
- Up to now, Henan Province has been diagnosed cases of H7N9 5 cases, 3 deaths.
- On February 8, Taizhou Xianju County report found a case of human infection with H7N9 influenza.
- The Patient is a female, 75 years old, Anzhou resident, now Xianju County People's Hospital for treatment.
- On February 8, Tianmen confirmed one case of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza, now isolated treatment.
- The case is a Male, 69 years old, January 31 with chills, fever and other symptoms.
- At 22:00 on February 7, Hubei Province, CDC telephone feedback cases of human infection H7N9 avian influenza virus nucleic acid test positive.
- Up to now, close contact with patients 13 per capita in disease control monitoring range.
- Hubei Provincial Health Commission reported that, as of February 9, since 2017 Hubei has been reported 19 cases of H7N9 avian flu, cured and discharged in 2 cases.
- On February 9, Hunan Province CDC informed that the province added 4 cases of human infection H7N9 avian influenza, of which 1 case of Zhuzhou City, Yueyang City, 3 cases.
- As of February 9, Hunan Province in 2017 total reported 24 cases of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza.
- On February 9, Sichuan Provincial Health Commission reported that the official website, Suining City, then confirmed 2 cases of human infection H7N9 avian influenza cases, has been diagnosed in 4 cases.
- Yunnan Provincial Health Commission reported a case of imported H7N9 avian influenza cases, children 3 years 4 months old, January 21 with their parents to Jiangxi Spring Festival, a history of contact with live poultry, January 29 incidence, February 1 day in the local treatment, February 5 from Jiangxi Shangrao back to Yunnan, Kunming Medical University to the First Affiliated Hospital, February 7 by the full rescue invalid death.
- At present, close contact with the children of five families of H7N9 virus nucleic acid test were negative, all close contacts were not abnormal, no human transmission of the situation.
(Source: China News Network, Taiwan UNDCP disease, Guangxi News, Phoenix News, Xinhua, Xianju News, Tianmen Network Shenzhen Bureau of Guangxi Bureau submitted)
Keywords: China; Updates; H7N9; Avian Influenza; Human; Taiwan; Yunnan; Sichuan; Hunan; Hubei; Zhejiang; Guangxi.