Title: China, human cases of H7N9 influenza reported in Liaoning, Hubei and Sichuan provinces.
Subject: Avian Influenza, H7N9 subtype, human cases in various provinces of China.
Source: Quarantine Authority of China, full page: (LINK). Article in Chinese, edited.
Code: [ ]
Cases of Human infection with H7N9 avian influenza virus
- Liaoning :
- On January 30, Wei Planning Commission of Liaoning Province informed the province report two cases of human infection with the H7N9 avian influenza cases, patients were from Shenyang Kangping County and Chaoyang City, under the jurisdiction of Beipiao , currently two patients in stable condition.
- Hubei :
- On February 2 , Hubei Wei Planning Bulletin, January 29 and February 1, Hubei new cases diagnosed two cases of H7N9.
- On January 29 confirmed cases of men, 40 years of age; February 1 confirmed cases for men, 55 years old.
- At present two patients in critical condition, are in Wuhan City medical treatment center for isolation and treatment, the close contacts were no abnormal performance.
- On Feb. 3, the Sichuan Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission official website informed, Suining City, Sichuan Pengxi confirmed two cases of H7N9 bird flu, which was first discovered in Sichuan human infection with H7N9 avian influenza.
- The two patients were diagnosed from Suining City, Sichuan Province, Pengxi County, the current two patients in stable condition, but still critical.
- 111 close contacts were not found abnormal.
(Source: Xinhua, Hubei Daily , China News Network )
Keywords: China; H7N9; Avian Influenza; Human; Liaoning; Hubei; Sichuan.