Title: #China, New #Human #infections with #H7N9 #avian #influenza virus, #summary of recent cases.
Subject: Avian Influenza, H7N9 subtype, current epidemiological situation.
Source: Government of China, full page: (LINK). Article in Chinese, edited.
Code: [ ]
China, New Human #infections with H7N9 avian influenza virus, summary of recent cases
- On January 13, Henan Province, Planning Commission reported a fatal case of H7N9 virus infection.
- According to the briefing, the patient was a 36-year-old male with a history of hypertension. Long-term in Zhejiang Province engaged in the production and sale of roast duck, about December 25, 2016 cough fever, January 2, 2017 to return to the city of Yongcheng, January 4 to adjoining Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, January 11 after the rescue invalid death.
- Hubei :
- On January 13, by the Hubei Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention review, combined with case clinical manifestations and epidemiological survey results, Hubei Province, 1 confirmed case of H7N9.
- The patient was male, 38 years old, living in Wuhan City, East Lake area, two weeks before the onset of history, but there is a live poultry market exposure.
- At present the patient in critical condition, isolated hospital in the designated hospital treatment, the close contacts were not abnormal.
- Guizhou :
- On January 14, Guizhou Province, Guizhou Southeast Guardian departments in strengthening the monitoring, the diagnosis of 1 case of human infection with H7N9 avian influenza, the current treatment of patients in hospitals.
- The case is a 79 years old, now living in Kaili City, January 11, January 14, Guizhou Province, CDC Influenza Laboratory on the inspection specimens were diagnosed as H7N9 positive.
- Guangdong :
- According to the Planning Commission of Guangdong Province briefing Wei, Meizhou confirmed case of human infection of H7N9 avian influenza.
- Qingyuan reported the first case of human infection H7N9 confirmed cases of avian influenza, 57-year-old male patient, Lianzhou City Jiubei town people, had contact history of dead birds, was diagnosed as H7N9 influenza virus infection, Qingyuan City People's Hospital.
- As at 17:00 on January 17, 2017, Guangdong Province, a total of 11 cases reported H7N9 cases, 2 cases of death.
- Hunan :
- On January 20, Hunan Province, CDC said that on January 19 in Hunan Province, two cases of human infection H7N9 confirmed cases of influenza.
- As at 19:00 on January 19, Hunan Province in 2017 were reported cases of human infection with H7N9 influenza 13 cases, 5 cases of death.
(Source: China News Network, Hubei Provincial Health Commission, Qingyuan Daily, Xinhua)
Keywords: China; Updates; H7N9; Avian Influenza; Human; Henan; Hubei; Guizhou; Guangdong; Hunan.