Title: #Singapore, #Zika Cases & #Clusters as of December 28 2016.
Subject: Zika Virus, current epidemiological situation in Singapore.
Source: Singapore National Environment Agency, full page: (LINK).
Code: [ ]
Zika Cases & Clusters as of December 28 2016
Number of Zika Cases
It is important to note that the day-to-day numbers fluctuate, as they depend on the number of cases notified each day. Therefore, weekly numbers are a better reflection of actual trends.
Number of Reported Cases
- 22-Dec - 0
- 23-Dec - 0
- 24-Dec - 0
- 25-Dec - 0
- 26-Dec - 0
- 27-Dec - 0
- 28-Dec at 3pm - 1
Number of Reported Cases by E-week (from Sun 0000hrs to Sat 2359hrs)
- Epi-week 46 (13-19Nov16) - 3
- Epi-week 47 (20-26Nov16) - 1
- Epi-week 48 (27Nov-03Dec16) - 2
- Epi-week 49 (04-10Dec16) - 1
- Epi-week 50 (11-17Dec16) - 0
- Epi-week 51 (18-24Dec16) - 0
- Epi-week 52 (25-28Dec16 at 3pm) - 1
- Cumulative No. of cases for 2016 (First 51 weeks): 457
Compiled by Communicable Diseases Division, Ministry of Health
Location of Active Zika Clusters As of 28 Dec 2016
- There is currently no active zika cluster.
For a list of clusters closed and under surveillance, please click here.
Last updated on 28 Dec 2016
Keywords: Singapore; Updates; Zika Virus.