[Source: AMEDEO, homepage: (LINK).]
Research Articles Abstracts–November 17 2012 Issue
This week’s abstracts:
- Alby K, Popowitch EB, Miller MB.
- Comparative evaluation of the Nanosphere Verigene RV+ Assay with the Simplexa Flu A/B & RSV Kit for the detection of influenza and respiratory syncytial viruses.
- Human T cells directed to seasonal influenza A virus cross-react with A(H1N1)pdm09 and swine origin triple reassortant H3N2 influenza viruses.
- CD4 T-cell expansion predicts neutralizing antibody responses to monovalent inactivated pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine.
- Systematic identification of H274Y compensatory mutations in influenza A virus neuraminidase by high-throughput screening.
- The Hemagglutinin Protein of Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Influenza Viruses Overcomes an Early Block in the Replication Cycle to Promote Productive Replication in Macrophages.
- Myxovirus resistance gene A (MxA) expression suppresses Influenza A virus replication in Interferon-alpha stimulated primate cells.
- Global production capacity of seasonal influenza vaccine in 2011.
- Sustained high influenza vaccination rates and decreased safety concerns among pregnant women during the 2010-2011 influenza season.
- Factors affecting repeated influenza vaccination among older people in Taiwan.
- Influenza vaccination rates and determinants among Spanish medical students.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine efficacy and its determinants in children and non-elderly adults: A systematic review with meta-analyses of controlled trials.