[Source: AMEDEO, homepage: (LINK).]
Research Articles Abstracts – October 20 2012 Issue
- Ackerman S, Gonzales R.
- The influence of context on antimicrobial prescribing for febrile respiratory illness: a cohort study.
- Mass spectrometry analysis of influenza virus reassortant clones does not reveal an influence of other viral proteins on S-acylation of hemagglutinin.
- Catalogue of failures at Manchester hospital contributed to disabled girl's death.
- Involvement of non-structural proteins (NS) in influenza A infection and viral tropism.
- Neutralizing DNA Aptamers Against Swine Influenza H3N2 Viruses.
- Validation of a PLEX-ID Flu Device for Simultaneous Detection and Identification of Influenza Viruses A and B.
- Recombinant PIV5 vaccine encoding the influenza hemagglutinin protects against H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus infection following intranasal or intramuscular vaccination of BALB/c mice.
- The Compensatory G88R Change is Essential in Restoring the Normal Functions of Influenza A/WSN/33 Viral Matrix Protein 1 with Disrupted Nuclear Localization Signal.
- Recombinant Parainfluenza Virus 5 Expressing HA Of Influenza A Virus H5N1 Protected Mice Against Lethal High Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N1 Challenge.
- Investigation of influenza polymerase activity in pig cells.
- Hemagglutinin activating host cell proteases provide promising drug targets for the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections.
- Molecular epidemiology of circulating highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5N1) virus in chickens, in Bangladesh, 2007-2010.
- Distribution of surface glycoproteins on influenza A virus determined by electron cryotomography.
- Interaction network linking the human H3N2 influenza A virus genomic RNA segments.
- Possible outcomes of reassortment in vivo between wild type and live attenuated influenza vaccine strains.
- Scientists and policy makers gathered in the post H1N1 pandemic period at the Fourth ESWI Influenza Conference.
- Scientific investigations into febrile reactions observed in the paediatric population following vaccination with a 2010 Southern Hemisphere Trivalent Influenza Vaccine.
- Influenza A virus progeny vRNP trafficking in live infected cells studied with the virus-encoded fluorescently tagged PB2 protein.
- Characterization of the neuraminidase of the H1N1/09 pandemic influenza virus.
- The immunogenicity and safety of a single 0.5mL dose of virosomal subunit influenza vaccine administered to unprimed children aged >/=6 to <36 months: Data from a randomized, Phase III study.
- Identification and characterization of avian-origin H3N2 canine influenza viruses in northern China during 2009-2010.